First, Name Your Assignments Correctly:
Scroll down to see instructions on how to use Dropbox.
Please name your Essay Assignments as follows:
Once the assignment is graded, it will be renamed, like this:
How to Submit Your Work:
Name your assignment and then save it to the Dropbox folder you created with your name on it (instructions below). Your Dropbox folder will serve as your portfolio throughout the semester. Your papers will be graded in this private folder. DO NOT SEND YOUR PAPERS THROUGH EMAIL. Dropbox is a free service and although you can download the program to your computer, you are not required to do so and you may upload all of your papers using the Dropbox website if you choose.
How to Set Up Your Dropbox Account
1. Go to Dropbox.com and sign up for an account (please use your UA mail account to sign up).
2. Once you sign in, create a new shared folder (click the link on the right) with your name as the title of the folder - Last, First.
3. Click the folder line, so that you can see the toolbar, then click "Share this folder"
4. Invite your instructor to share the contents of your folder. Use the email address email@example.com, and make sure "can edit" is selected. Your instructor will be able to edit your documents (providing you with feedback on your papers) but he or she will NOT be able to see any of the other folders you have outside of this folder.
5. Once you've shared your folder, begin working on assignments, name the documents correctly (see above) and load your assignments into the folder. You can drop them into the folder on your computer (if you've installed the app), or you can go to the Dropbox website and upload the assignments there.